Stacey 6’0 Bullet ES
The Bullet Epoxy Soft is without a doubt one of the easiest to ride, fast and forgiving fun machines you’ll ever step foot on.
Perfect for the grom stepping off his soft board into a more performance thruster board, while doubling as a fun twin fin for Dad or Mum.
The Bullet is a collaborative design between Lee Stacey and Dakoda Walters. Dakoda wanted a board that accumulated all of the speed attributes of a twin fin but packed a tonne of drive and could hold on rail like a performance thruster. The result is a board which balances harmoniously between speed and drive, sensitivity and control.
Soft Board Specs:
6’0 x 20 1/14 x 2 3/4 = 37.5 Ltr
6’4 x 21 1/14 x 2 1/8 = 45.5 Ltr
Core: EPS + 1 Stringers
Slick: 1mm HDPE
Deck: Textured Eva
Futures fin box with 3 Fins: 3 x 4.5″ PU (included)
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS CORE – Highly waterproof & lightweight. Plywood stringer increases board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- INTERCHANGABLE FIN BOX – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key.
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN – Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- 3 FIN SET UP – Ride as thruster set up with your favourite single tab fins.
- WARRANTY – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
1 in stock