Ezi Rider 5’6 Lime
The Ezi-Rider is an essential part of your quiver. Ocean & Earth’s Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
Soft Board Specs:
5’6 x 21 x 2 3/4 = 40 Ltr
6’0 x 21 5/8 x 3 1/8 = 47 Ltr
6’6″ x 21 1/4 x 3 = 52 Ltr
7’0″ x 22 1/4 x 3 1/4 = 60 Ltr
Core: EPS + 3 Stringers
Slick: 1mm HDPE
Deck: IXL EBS
Fins: x3 4.5″ + IFBS Fin Box
Rider Weight: <90kg
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation – To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin – Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
1 in stock