Simon Anderson 5 Spark
Simon Anderson “5 spark 5050”
Swallow tail performance fish with Quad option fin system. Streamlined fish outline with flatter style deck and old style chunky low soft rail. Single to double concave with vee at the swallow. Lower smooth nose entry to medium tail rocker.
Developed over the last 5 years and slightly adjusted year by year to keep raising the performance factor.
Designed to be surfed as a Thruster in the 3 to 4 feet range and as a Quad from 1 to 2 feet. The team usually surf 5Spark as a Thruster and their go to smaller wave board. Surfs like a souped up high performance short board and accelerates through turns and releases the fins out of the top of the wave in a predictable manner. The Quad fin placement is old-style, meaning the fins are slightly closer to the rail than the modern Kelly Quad version. As a Quad, 5Spark exhibits extreme speed in 1 to 2 foot surf with sharp direction changes possible, but less predictable slide at the end of the turn, that’s the ‘Spark’ element.”
- Swallow tail performance fish with Quad option fin system.
- 5 Fin Boxes – No Fins Included
- Glassing: Deck: 1 x 4oz + 1 x Biaxial 160 full + 2 x 30mm Carbon Tape + White Vector Net Innegra tail patches
- Glassing: Bottom: 1 x 4oz full + 2 x 30mm Carbon + 4oz Fin Patches
- Foam Core: High Desity 36 gram EPS
- Resin: UV Optical Highlight Epoxy
- Clear with Heal Toe Carbon
- Future Leash Plug (Black)
|5’6||18 5/8||2 1/8||23.65|
|5’8||19 1/8||2 1/4||26.57|
|5’10||19 5/8||2 3/8||29.79|
|6’0||20 1/8||2 1/2||32.93|
|6’2||20 5/8||2 5/8||36.37|
|6’4||21 1/8||2 3/4||39.68|