MR 6’0 EPOXY FCS 2
MR Epoxy Twin Softboard + NEW MODEL WITH FCS2 PLUGS
Mark Richards dominated world surfing in the late 70’s to Mid 80’s with 4 world titles. Mark’s progressive twin fin designs which he created during these years and his dedication to board design over the last 3 decades have an amazing relevance today. Many of the top surfers in the world today both past and present have an MR twin fin as part of their quiver. Designed directly with MR using his classic twin fin templates the MR Series is a fun range of soft boards.
6’0 x 21′ x 2 5/8′ = 41.2 Ltr
5’6 x 20 3/4′ x 2 5/6′ = 37 Ltr
- BOTTOM CURVE – Concave to Vee Channel Bottom.
- OUTLINE – Classic Mark Richards designed outline.
- TWIN FIN or THRUSTER SET UP – MR Designed Fin template with FCS 2 PLUGS and compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
- EPS CORE – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- INTERCHANGEABLE FIN BOX – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key.
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN – Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- WARRANTY – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
1 in stock